台词-越狱经典台词(3)

zydadmin  21

Bring me the money, bring me the boat. 把钱给我 把船给我

---How much further would I have to go? 我还要走多远?

---For this, you only have to go to Panama 只需去次巴拿马

No games. No nothing. 不要勾心斗角或者别的什么秘密

It was good knowing you, Sara. 认识你真好,Sara

---Just one is needed. 我们只需要一个活口(经典台词)

---I assume we both know which one that is. 我想你我都明白这个活口是谁

---Youre busted. 你完蛋了

---Am I? 是吗?

Cancer of my life. 生活的麻烦

--- “Bueno suerte.” Whats that mean? “Bueno suerte.”是什么意思?

---Good luck! 祝你好运

Consider it done. 就这么说定了

---Another reason we are all here. 我们齐聚一堂的另一个原因。

---Like that. Like a double-cross. 比如这个,比如玩过河拆桥

The highest honor was to smile when they shot you.

至高无上的荣誉就是他们开枪打死你的时候,要保持微笑。

I love you. --- It was me. It was me. 我爱你。是我干的,是我干的

Forget about them. Forget I ever existed. 忘了票的事情 忘了我曾经存在

---I got what you wanted. 我给你你想要的东西

---You got caught, Bagwell. 可是你被捕了,Bagwell

---You know hes gonna break out. Its in his blood.

你知道他会再越狱的,他天性就不会被关在监狱里

---Thats exactly what we want him to do. 我们正是要让他越狱。

越狱经典台词第三季

1. My memory's a little foggy on account of this thirst.

渴的厉害有点记不清了。

2. It's starting come back top me now.

有点回忆起来了。

3. There's a slight misunderstanding that I have with sb.

我和某人有些小误会。

4. I absolutely know how you feel.

我绝对明白你的感受。

5. Im not coming after you.

我绝不会放过你。

6. He doesn't give a damn.

他根本 不在乎/屁都不管。

7. This'll stay between you and me.

这是我和你之间的秘密。

8. I'm going to die trying.

我会拼死去做。

9. I'm sorting it through.

我正在整理头绪。

10. We are in a spot.

我们情况很糟糕。

11. I'm done with bad spots.

我已经脱困了。

12. I'll figure sth out.

我会想到办法的。

13. I'll testify for you.

我可以证明给你看。

14. Back up. 别过来。

15. I don't know you good enough.

我对你可不放心。

16. That's all that matters to me.

那就是我在乎的全部。

17. I'm not coming back.It's not because I don't love you,because you know I do I love you more than anything.

我不会回来。不是因为我不爱你,是因为你知道的 我是真的爱你胜过一切。

18. All I do is bring you down.I'm no good for you.

我一直都让你伤心。我对不起你。

19. Sometimes the only way to protect the people you love is staying away from them.

有时候保护你所爱的人的唯一的方法就是远离他们。

20. However long that takes I'll find you.

不论多久,我都会找到你。

21. I wish we could go back.我希望我们可以回到过去。

I could give anything to go back.我会不惜一切回到过去。

22. Spare a little? 能给我点吗?

23. Can you at least tell me that ? 至少给我透露下吧?

24. I don't care anymore. 我豁出去了。

24. Stay put . 别离开。

25. Just leave me alone. 不要管我了。

26. I feel for you. 我了解你的感受。

27. Give me that back. 给我。

28. You think we want to be forced into this?

越狱经典台词第四季

你以为我们相介入这件事吗?

As my pa used to say,"Stand by,your glasses steady, and drink to your comrade's eyes. Here's a toast to the dead already,and hurrah for the next to die."

正如俺爹当年说的:“站直身板,高举酒盏,在同仁的注目礼中一饮而尽。以这一杯,敬一去不返之壮士,酬将洒热血之勇者。”

得意忘形的T-Bag

Only cherry that could top this sunny day.

再来颗小樱桃,这日子就无比阳光明媚廖~~

被卧底前台姐姐逮住的的T-Bag

I guess it's like they all said at old days "We are captives of our own identities, living in prisons of our own creation. " Who would've thought they'd actually be right about something?

有句老古话说的好:“我们都是自己身份的囚徒,被自己建造的监狱给俘虏。”天知道还真给他们给说中了。

对于Self的动机无比好奇的T-Bag

转载请注明原文地址:http://www.lzdww.com/read-18522.html
上一篇下一篇

最新回复(0)